Pakistan: Former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan reached Islamabad court on Saturday for hearing in the Toshakhana case, where the judge has allowed Imran to return by marking outside the judicial premises. During this, Judge Zafar Iqbal said that in this condition the hearing and appearance cannot proceed further, so those who have gathered here, they should mark their attendance and leave. There is no need for shelling or stone pelting, hearing cannot be held today.
During his judgement, Judge Zafar Iqbal said that once Tehreek-e-Insaf Pakistan (PTI) chief Imran Khan’s signature is obtained, it can be discussed on which date Imran has to appear in the court again. .
According to Dawn’s report, people were facing difficulties due to the effect of tear gas inside the court. Along with this, stones were pelted fiercely at the windows of the court. The PTI chief had reached the judicial complex for the hearing, where a large number of workers were also present with him.
During this, Imran Khan has shared an audio message, in which he can be heard saying that they (police) do not want me to appear in the court, these people are not allowing me to appear. According to the Dawn report, as soon as Imran and his convoy reached outside the Islamabad judicial complex, they alleged that they were not being allowed to enter the court premises. According to reports, a large number of party workers along with the former Prime Minister were trying to take him to the court complex, but they were not being allowed due to security arrangements.
- The judge allowed Imran to return by signing outside the judicial premises.
- Imran alleges that he is waiting outside the judicial complex and is not being allowed inside.
- Police and PTI have accused each other of firing.
- Imran Khan with a convoy of party workers is present outside the Islamabad judicial complex.
- Meanwhile, Pakistan’s Home Minister Rana Sanaullah has made a big claim. He said that the Lahore police had found a lot of explosives from Imran Khan’s house.
- Bombshells recovered from Imran Khan’s house will be placed before the media.
- PTI files petition in court against denial of entry of party members to judicial premises.
- The former prime minister claims that the government did all this with the intention of arresting him and preventing him from campaigning.
- Security has been tightened in Islamabad with Section 144 imposed in parts of the capital.
- Police had entered Imran’s house by breaking the gate with bulldozer, police have returned after the search operation which lasted for about two and a half hours.
Also read: Shehbaz Sharif on RSS: PM Shehbaz Sharif dragged RSS in the ongoing ruckus in Pakistan, targeted Imran Khan