Psychosis: Psychosis is a kind of severe psychosis. In this situation, the person remains lost somewhere. The patient does not know the difference between real and fake, right and wrong. In this problem, the patient believes in such things which are not really there. There is a condition like hallucination. In this situation, the person pays more attention to imaginary things and unreal things. Let us know about it in detail
In this disease, the way of thinking affects the way of feeling things, as a result of which the person’s contact with reality is not known to be correct. A person starts believing things that are not true, starts hearing and seeing things that are not really there, and when this happens, people around you feel that the person is lying. Is. Due to which the person sometimes becomes irritable and violent. This situation becomes even worse when the patient understands that his family members do not try to understand him.
Symptoms of Psychosis
- Lack of focus
- Not having any feelings
- Not matching the beliefs of others
- Hearing a voice that was never given
- Habit of doubting again and again
- Changing the subject during conversation
- Family or Withdrawing from friends
- Suicidal thoughts
- Inability to sleep
- Frequently feeling that people Plotting against him
- Someone is following him
- Someone is watching him through cameras
Causes of sycosis
- This disease can also occur due to trauma. Affected by some bad incidents like sexual abuse or someone’s accident or someone’s death in childhood or adolescence, this kind of mental balance can be disturbed and diseases like psychosis can occur.
- Excessive Consumption of intoxicants, alcohol, drugs also causes problems like mental disorders.
- Excess of toxins such as uremia can also cause this disease
- Psychosis is caused by chemical imbalance in the brain. causes.
- Neurotransmitters are chemicals in the brain that are responsible for transmitting signals between nerve cells. Mental disorders can be caused by an imbalance in neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do consult a doctor or a related expert.
Read also: It is forbidden to eat fish with milk, but can eat it with chicken?