WBCHSE West Bengal HS Result 2023 Declared: West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education has released the results of WB HS i.e. 12th. Those students who have given the 12th examination of the West Bengal Board this year, they can check the result from the official website in some time. The results of all the three streams have been released simultaneously. Students of Arts, Science and Commerce will be able to see the result in some time. Apart from the official website, candidates can also use mobile application to check it.
Check result online like this
- To check the result, first of all visit the official website i.e. wbresults.nic.in or wbchse.wb.gov.in.
- Here click on the section on which it is written West Bengal Higher Secondary Examination Result 2023.
- By doing this a new page will open. On this page you will have to enter your roll number, registration number and other details.
- Fill the details correctly and carefully and press the submit button. By doing this, the results will appear on your computer screen.
- Check them from here, download them and if you want, you can also take a print out.
Results can also be viewed from the mobile app
If there is any problem in viewing the result from the website then do not take tension. You can also check the result through mobile app. The name of this app is WBCHSE Results 2023. Download it from Google Play Store or www.results.shiksha Can be downloaded from. In this, if you fill your details and send, then the results will appear on your phone screen. Check them from here.
Check result from this direct link, You can also check the results from here.
Certificate will be available from this date
More than 8 lakh students were waiting for WB HS result which is now complete. The results have been released and now it is the turn to distribute all the necessary and related documents like marksheet, passing certificate etc. For this, you can contact the concerned institute from May 31. Distribution camps will be organized here on May 31 from 11 am.
Read also: Recruitment in NTPC, will get more than one lakh salary
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI