Thousands of Shalin Bhanot’s fans sign an open letter to the makers of Bigg Boss 16
Shalin Bhanot who is one of the most talked about contestants of Bigg Boss 16 is currently having a tough time in the house. His fans are also mighty upset as they feel that the creators are only projecting derogatory footage about Shalin which is damaging his image.
According to the fans, the show’s name should be changed to “The Shalin Bhanot’s show” as every Weekend Ka Vaar is directed at him.
Now thousands of Shalin fans have signed an open letter to the makers of Bigg Boss 16. The letter broadly read:
1. There is constant character assassination when he’s tagged as a woman abuser, wife-beater, and consistent judgments on his failed marriage.
2. Constant bullying: He’s constantly at the helm of bullying at the hands of his fellow housemates for his medical condition
3. sl*t shaming when every time he’s referred to as a womanizer.
4. Blackmailing, when a few housemates blackmail him by suggesting that they would reveal details about his past & his failed marriage.
5. False allegations against him where a fake narrative has been built around him because negativity sells and he’s been giving the maximum content and the reason behind the success of this season.
The fans have indeed raised a significant question for the makers of the show, which is: “Is this much negativity typical for any human being, or is it only for the sake of creating stuff that viewers would find appealing?”
The post Thousands of Shalin Bhanot’s fans sign an open letter to the makers of Bigg Boss 16 appeared first on Telly Updates.