Android Settings You MUST Change: Whether you run an Android smartphone worth 10,000 or 1 lakh, there are some settings in all of these which you should carefully turn on or off. If you show negligence then anyone can access your data in this digital age and can misuse it to blackmail or harass you in any way. We are going to tell you about 10 settings in this article that you should turn on in your phone. Some of these will seem basic to you but some are very important.
These 10 settings are very useful and related to your privacy, security and safety
- Always keep the content of lockscreen notifications hidden. We all use fingerprint or passcode on lockscreen but forget to hide notification content. With this your data or important message can be read by someone else.
- There are many apps in our smartphone which we download for different needs. At the time of work, these apps require many types of permissions. After the work is done, these apps remain lying in the phone. Along with this, they keep accessing different data due to permission being on. That’s why it is better that you pause the permission of such apps. You will find this option in App Permission.
- You can run the apps in different languages as per your convenience. To change the language, you have to go to App Language and choose any preferred language here
- We all use the Auto-Fill option for passwords and other important information. But we don’t back up auto-fill with fingerprint lock. This happens that whoever has our phone can login the account in one click with the help of auto-fill. So do back up auto-fill with fingerprint lock. To do this, go to the Google Account and go to the auto-fill option.
- Keep the driving mode on so that whenever you are driving a car or bike, the phone becomes silent and you are not disturbed. The advantage of this setting is that it keeps the phone in silent or ring mode using the phone’s sensors. You don’t have to turn it on and off again and again.
- Turn off unnecessary notifications of apps so that you don’t get disturbed. You can do this work by going to the notification option of the apps. For example, keep the important updates related to the bank on and stop the promotional updates of Swiggy etc.
- In-app purchases are common these days. Therefore, to validate the payment, keep the biometric on so that even if the payment is made, it should be with your permission and you are aware of it. To turn this setting on, go to your Google Account Settings.
- Keep checking the access given to third party apps from time to time. If you are not using any app, then remove access from it so that your data remains safe. To do this, go to the Data and Privacy option in Google Account.
- Personalized Ads- Many times it happens to all of us that the product we are talking about or pass through a store, then we see the same thing again in mobile. To prevent this from happening, keep the location service off. Apart from this, uncheck the apps activity from being saved as well. You will find both these options in your Google account.
- You can keep the option of smart charging or adaptive charging on. This will keep your battery health good and your phone will charge according to a pattern.
For More Related News Visit Technology