AI voice scam: You must have heard many cases of scams coming through social media and phone calls, but recently a shocking case has come to light, in which cyber fraudsters used Artificial Intelligence. And through this a woman has been defrauded. Actually, a woman gets a phone call from her nephew, which was prepared with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
Ways to Avoid AI Voice Scams
- Never give personal information over the phone unless you are certain about the identity of the caller.
- If someone is posing as a family or relative and demanding money, immediately Avoid sending and then call his/her number or talk to another family member to ascertain the seriousness of the situation.
- Beware of callers who ask for immediate money or personal information. Ask for.
- If you are being called in the name of a company and you are suspicious of the caller then disconnect the call and call the company back directly. li>
- Be aware of the latest AI voice scam technology.
- Scammers are constantly looking for ways to commit fraud, so avoid falling into any trap. Report any suspicious activity.
- If you suspect you are being targeted for an AI voice scam, report it to Cyber Police immediately.
Also read :
For More Related News Visit Technology