Second Hand Smartphone: In today’s time it is very difficult to buy a good smartphone without spending big money. In such a situation, many users choose the option of second hand mobile. Second hand mobiles become affordable. However, it is important to be cautious while buying a second hand mobile phone, as there are many risks involved. It is important to keep some things in mind while buying second hand mobile in India, about which we are telling you here.
Keep these things in mind while buying a second hand phone
- Before buying a second hand mobile phone, check its physical condition thoroughly. Check for signs of scratches, dents and wear and tear. Check that the phone’s buttons, touchscreen, camera and other features are working properly.
- Water damage is one of the most common mobile phone problems, and it is also difficult to diagnose. However, to detect this, you can look for rust on the phone or a water stain on the screen.
- The battery is an important part of a mobile phone, and replacing it can be costly. Check the battery life and ask the seller how long the phone lasts on a single charge.
- Check whether the phone is coming with its original accessories, such as charger, headphones and box . If not, ask the seller to lower the price.
- When meeting the seller, choose a public place with lots of people around, such as a mall or coffee shop. This will ensure your safety and prevent any fraud.
- When bargaining, keep in mind that a low price doesn’t always mean a good deal. If the phone is in good condition and is being delivered with all its accessories, it may be worth paying a little extra.
- Lastly, do take a receipt from the seller. This will help you in case of any issues with the phone in future.
- Ask the seller for the IMEI number of the phone and also check online to see if the phone is stolen or lost . Also, check whether the phone is blacklisted by the service provider.
- Check whether the phone is still under warranty, and if so, get the warranty transferred in your name. This will help you in case you have problems with the phone.
- Check the software version and make sure it is up to date. Also check that there is no malware or virus in the phone.
Also read – The wait is over! Galaxy A34 and A54 launch, company giving this product of Rs 5,999 for Rs 999 on purchase