Android Secret Codes : Android phone users in the country are much more than iOS phone users, the main reason for this is that Android phones are available in all price ranges. Here we are telling you some tricks on Android phone codes, using which you can get many details related to your phone. Like you can find out the IMEI number of your phone by just entering a code. Let us know about these tricks of Android phones.
Android phone codes
- *#*#4636#*#* : With this code you can know the complete information of the phone. Like- you can get many information including battery, mobile details, Wi-Fi information, app usage.
- *2767*3855#: By dialing this code your phone will be reset. The phone memory will be deleted. Use this code only when necessary. Otherwise the data on your phone may get lost.
- *#*#2664#*#* : With the help of this code you can test the touch screen of your phone to see if it is working properly. Whether it is there or not.
- *#*#0842#*#*: With the help of this code, the vibration test of the phone is done.
- *#*#34971539#*#* : This code gives complete information about the phone’s camera.
- *#21#: With this code you can know whether your messages, calls or any other data has been diverted somewhere else. Going.
- *#62#: Many times your number says no-service or no-answer. In such a situation, you can dial this code in your phone. With the help of this code, you can know whether your phone has been redirected to any other number or not.
- ##002#: With the help of this code, all the forwarding of Android phones can be de- Can activate. If you feel that your call is being diverted somewhere then you can dial this code.
- *43#: With the help of this code you can start call waiting service in your phone, You can also turn it off by dialing #43#.
- *#06#: With the help of this code you can know the IMEI number. Any phone is identified only by this code. This code is different for all phones. Police can track the phone from this number.
(DisDisclaimer- These codes have been taken from various websites. These The smartphone may or may not be supported. We will not be responsible if the smartphone gets damaged due to the use of these codes.)
Also read :