Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars, Final: Pakistan Super League 2023 has been won by Lahore Qalandars. Lahore has won the PSL title for the second time in a row. In a very interesting match, Lahore Qalandars won the Pakistan Super League by defeating Multan Sultans by one run. The biggest hero of this match was Shaheen Afridi, the captain of Lahore Qalandars, who helped his team win the final by playing a stormy innings not only in bowling but also in batting.
In this match, Shaheen played a stormy inning of 44 runs in the first 15 balls with the help of 5 sixes and 2 fours and then also took 4 wickets in bowling. Come, let us tell you how much money will be given to the winning team of PSL. The winning team of PSL 2023, Lahore Qalandars will be given a prize money of 12 crore Pakistani rupees, whereas, the second team i.e. Multan Sultans will be given a prize money of 4 crore, 80 lakh rupees.
Let us tell you which players have been given which awards in this season of Pakistan Super League.
- Shaheen Afridi was awarded the player of the match for his outstanding performance in this match.
- Batterer of the tournament was awarded to Mohammad Rizwan.
- Bowler of the tournament The title of the tournament was awarded to Ihsanullah.
- The all-rounder of the tournament was awarded to Imad Wasim.
- The fielder of the tournament was awarded to Kieron Pollard.
- Wicketkeeper of the tournament was awarded to Mohammad Rizwan.
- Emerging player of the tournament was awarded to Abbas Afridi.
- Spirit of cricket was awarded to Peshawar Zalmi Awarded.
- Alex Wharf was awarded the Umpire of the Tournament.
Ihsanullah was awarded the Player of the Tournament award. Let us tell you that in this season of PSL, batsmen have scored a lot, but still the title of player of the tournament has been given to a bowler for the first time in PSL history.
Also read: Bangalore beat Gujarat by 8 wickets by scoring 189 runs in just 16th over, Sophie Devine played a brilliant inning of 99 runs in 36 balls