Ganesh Chaturthi 2023: Today, the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is being celebrated with great pomp across the country. This day is celebrated as the birthday of Lord Ganesha. It is believed in the scriptures that Lord Ganesha was born on the Chaturthi day of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month. This year Chaturthi Tithi is falling on Tuesday, September 19.
On the Chaturthi day of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month, people bring the desired form of Vighnaharta to their homes and serve and worship him. There are different auspicious times in different cities to establish and worship Lord Ganesha on this day, let us know the auspicious time of Ganesh Chaturthi in other cities of India.
City. Auspicious Time
- Mumbai 11:19 AM to 01:43 PM
- Pune 11:15 AM to 01:41 PM
- New Delhi 11:01 AM to 01:28 PM
- Noida 11:01 AM to 01:28 PM
- Gurugram 11:02 AM to 01:29 PM
- Chennai 10:50 AM to 01:16 PM
- Jaipur 11:07 AM to 01:34 PM
- Hyderabad 10:57 AM to 01:23 PM
- Chandigarh 11:03 AM to 01:30 PM
- Kolkata 10:17 AM to 12:44 PM
- Bengaluru 11:01 AM to 01:26 PM
- Ahmedabad 11:20 AM to 01:43 PM
It is very important to keep some special things in mind while installing the idol of Lord Ganesha. Let us know what are those special things which we should keep in mind at the time of Ganpati Sthapana.
Take care while installing Ganpati
- Before installing the idol of Lord Ganesha, definitely purify the place with Ganga water.
- Spread a red colored cloth on the post and keep it intact.
- Install Lord Ganesha.
- Bath Lord Ganesha with Ganga water.
- After the idol Keep one betel nut nearby in the form of Riddhi-Siddhi.
- Keep a pot filled with water on the right side of the idol.
- Chant the mantra of Lord Ganesha. Om Gan Ganapataye Namah:
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based only on assumptions and information. It is important to mention here thatDoes not endorse or confirm any information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.