OTT Platform : India is now becoming one of the major markets for OTT or streaming platform. In today’s time, Indians are also switching from TV to OTT. There are many reasons for switching to OTT. You can view the content in your privacy. You can watch the content of your choice. You can watch the content whenever you want. You get many types of content. Along with this, you can watch the content even on your mobile. OTT content includes special shows, movies, premieres and series. Netflix and Prime Video are one of the major OTT platforms in India. Let’s see the plan comparison of both.
Netflix subscription plans in India
- Netflix Rs 149 mobile-only plan: This plan allows streaming on one screen at a time. It allows users to access Netflix from a smartphone or tablet and users can watch content in 480p resolution.
- Netflix Rs 199 Basic plan: This The plan offers HD (720p) resolution with one screen support. The plan allows content access to a tablet, computer or TV.
- Netflix Rs 499 Standard Plan: With this plan users can enjoy streaming support for two devices simultaneously. Along with full HD (1080p) resolution is available. It also allows downloading content on two devices at the same time.
- Netflix Rs 649 premium plan: This plan offers four screens with Ultra HD (4K) resolution There is support for . Also included is Netflix Special audio support and downloading on up to 6 devices at the same time.
Amazon prime video subscription plans in India
- Amazon Prime Plan for Rs 299: This subscription model calls for monthly payments and includes all Amazon Prime benefits such as free delivery, Prime Video access, Prime Music, special discounts and many more. However, the validity is only for one month.
- Amazon Prime Quarterly Plan : The price of this plan is 599 rupees. This plan has the same benefits as the plans mentioned above, but you save Rs 78 per quarter by choosing this plan.
- Amazon Prime Annual Plan for Rs 1,499: Annual Plan Comes with all Amazon Prime benefits and saves Rs 337 compared to the quarterly plan and Rs 649 compared to the monthly plan in a year.
- Amazon Prime Lite : This is also an annual plan, which costs Rs 999. This affordable annual plan includes almost all Prime benefits except Amazon Music subscription. With this plan you will get to see ads.
Which platform has better content?
See, it is difficult to say which platform has the best content, because whether a content is good or not depends on your personal choice. In such a situation, it is necessary to identify your choice.
Also read – Big update regarding BGMI, from this day you will be able to play games in mobile