NEET UG 2023 Last Minute Preparation Tips: There is little time left for NTA to organize NEET UG exam 2023. Those candidates who are appearing in this exam, they have to use this remaining time in such a way that the revision is done properly, nothing important is left out and there is no stress in the end. For this, taking care of some things can prove beneficial for you. Know how to prepare for NEET UG 2023 in these remaining days.
How to prepare for NEET UG 2023 in this remaining time
- The notes that you have prepared at the beginning of your preparation, this is the time to use them. You cannot read anything in detail at this time, so it would be better to repeat the preparations that you have already done in short.
- Focus more on diagrams, tables, graphs and flow charts at this time. They play an important role in getting good marks in the exam. Prepare it in such a way that paste the necessary formulas, tables, flowcharts etc. on your study table by making a chart and revise it on the go.
- Make a study plan by dividing the remaining days and study accordingly. NEET students should have a routine and do not deviate from it under any circumstances. Whatever you decide for the day, sleep only after completing it at night.
- Cover every part of the syllabus but give more importance to the areas in which you have difficulty or the areas which are weak. Keep taking short breaks in between studies so that the mind remains fresh.
- This is the best time to give mock test. Solve a lot of model test papers and give them in a very exam style. That is, give mock tests in exactly the same environment as you will give the real exam and see where you stand. Where is the deficiency which needs to be removed.
- Do revision daily and never postpone a topic to the next day. Whatever target you set for the day, sleep only after completing it. Along with studies, focus on your physical and mental health as well.
Read also: What is the story of the word mafia, learn
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI