Tandoori Aloo Tikka Recipe: If you are bored of eating tandoori items in non-veg and want to experiment something new, then we have come up with a fun recipe for tandoori items in veg. Its name is Potato Tandoori Tikka. It is very easy to create it. Its taste is such that after eating it once, you will make it again and again. It is such a spicy and delicious item that children will like it very much. You can also serve it to the guests. Let’s know the recipe…
Ingredients to make Tandoori Aloo Tikka
- Aloo 15 pieces small
- half teaspoon coriander powder
- one teaspoon red chili powder
- one teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- one teaspoon Green chili paste
- Half teaspoon roasted cumin
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- One teaspoon garam masala powder One teaspoon gram flour
- Salt to taste According
- One teaspoon sour cream
- One teaspoon chaat masala powder One teaspoon lemon juice
- One teaspoon kasoori methi
- Half teaspoon celery< /li>
- Two spoons of oil.
< li>one cup curd
How to make Tandoori Aloo Tikka
- The easiest way to make Tandoori Aloo Tikka is First peel and wash all the potatoes and keep them to dry.
- Now take curd in a big bowl. Add coriander powder, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala and mix it.
- Mix this mixture well, when it becomes a paste, add turmeric gram flour and salt on top. Mix it.
- After 5 minutes, add potatoes to it and stir continuously with the help of a spoon.
- After the potatoes are mixed well, knead it with a fork. Take it.
- Now you heat the oven at 180 temperature, by doing this Tandoori potatoes will be cooked very quickly.
- If you do not have an oven, then put a net on the gas or fire. You can cook potatoes even after burning them. Although it may take time.
- Let the potatoes cook in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- When it is cooked well, take it out in a bowl and apply Serve hot garnished with chaat masala.