Sawan Somwar and Masik Shivratri 2023: Today i.e. on August 14, 2023, devotees of Shiva will fast and worship on the sixth Monday of Sawan. The importance of this day increases even more when the monthly Shivratri falls on the sixth Monday of Sawan.
Devotees will get the special blessings of Lord Shiva by fasting today. If you too today Saawan Monday If you want to get the blessings of Lord Shiva by fasting and worshiping on monthly Shivratri, then do recite Shiv Tandav Strot on this day. This is an impressive source, which has been created by Ravana. Shivji becomes very happy by reciting this source and gives blessings. Know the benefits and method of Shiv Tandav Strot.
How to recite Shiva Tandava Stotra (Shiva Tandava Stotra Path Vidhi)
- Shiv Tandav Stotra should always be recited in morning or evening during Pradosh period.
- Take bath before reciting Shiv Tandav Stotra. Light incense and lamps in front of Shiva and worship him. After this start the recitation.
- You can also recite Shiv Tandav Stotra by singing loudly. Meditate on Lord Shiva after the lesson is over.
Benefits of Shiva Tandava Stotra
- The devotee who recites Shiv Tandav Stotra regularly, is showered with the blessings of Lord Shiva and all wishes are fulfilled.
- Reciting Shiv Tandav Stotra brings happiness, prosperity and wealth. There is no dearth of wealth.
- It is believed that the person who recites Shiva Tandav Stotra has a radiant face and self-confidence.
- If in the horoscope If there is an adverse effect of Shani, one should recite Shiva Tandav Stotra.
- Along with this, recitation of Shiva Tandav Stotra is also beneficial if there is Sarp Yog, Kalsarp Yog or Pitra Dosh in the horoscope.
Shiva Tandava Stotra
GalaeValambaya Lambita Bhujangtungamalikam. Gajjvallllatpattpavke
Spuraddigantasantatipramodmanmanse. < br />Kadambakunkumdravpraliptadigvadhumukhe.
Mano Vinodmadbhuta Bibhartu Bhootabhartari ॥॥
Sahasralochana Prabhrityasheslekh Shekhar
Prasoondhulidhorani Vidhusarangripeethabh. Chakorbandhushekhar: ॥॥
Prakalpanakashilpini Trilochane Ratirmam ॥॥
Kuhunishithinitam: Prabandhbaddhakandhar:. >Prafullanilpankajprapanchakalimprabha
Smarachchidam Purchchidam Bhavchchidam Makhachchidam
Gajachchidandhakachchidam Tamantakchchidam bhaje ॥॥
Gajantkandhakantak Tamantakantak Bhaje ॥॥
Garishratnalosthayo: Suhrdwipakshapakshayo: .
Sam pravritik: Kada Sadashivan Bhajamyham ॥॥
Kada Nilimpnirjharinikunjkotre vasan
Vimuktdurmati: Sada Shir: Sthamanjalin Vahan.
Vimuktlollochno llambhallagnak :< br />शिवेटी मंत्रमुचरण कदा सुखी भवाम्यहम ॥॥
Nilimp Nathnagari Kadamba Maulamallika-
Nigumphanirabhaksharnam Dhushnikamnoharah. br />
Prachanda Vadwanal Prabhashubhpracharani
Mahashtasiddhikamini Janavahoot Jalpana.
Vimukt Vam Lochano marriage-time sound:
Shiveti Mantrabhushgo Jagajjayay Jayatam ॥॥
Iam Hi Nityamevmuktmuttamottam Stavan
Pathansmaranbruvannaro Vishuddhimetisantatam. स्थिरां राथगजेंद्रतुरंगयुक्तां
लक्ष्मी सदवित सुमुखिं प्रदाति शांभुः॥॥
Iti Shri Ravana Kritam
Shiva Tandav Stotra Sampoornam
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on beliefs and information only. It is important to mention here thatdoes not represent, confirm or endorse any information. Please seek relevant expert advice before acting on any information or assumptions.
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle