Ram Navami 2023 Date: Ram Navami is on 30 March 2023. According to the scriptures, the birth anniversary of Lord Shri Ram is celebrated on the ninth day of Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month. This is the ninth and last day of Chaitra Navratri. On this day the Ram temple is grandly decorated for Shriram. At the time of Ramlala’s birth, worship is done according to law and drums are played. This year Ram Navami is considered very special, because many rare yogas are being formed on the day of Ram Navami, due to which the importance of this day has increased. Let’s know the auspicious time and auspicious yoga of worship on Ram Navami.
Ram Navami 2023 auspicious time
According to Panchang, Navami Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month is starting on March 29, 2023 at 09.07 pm. Navami date will end on March 30, 2023 at 11.30 pm.
- Ram Lalla Puja Muhurta – 11:17 am – 01:46 pm (Duration 02 hours 28 minutes)
- Abhijit Muhurta – > 12.01 pm – 12.51 pm
Ram Navami 2023 Shubh Yoga (Ram Navami 2023 Shubh yoga)
This time on Ram Navami, 5 auspicious yoga Guru Pushya Yoga, Amrit Siddhi Yoga, Ravi Yoga, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Thursday are becoming a coincidence. By having these five yogas on the day of Ram Navami, the worship of Shri Ram will get quick results, as well as accomplishment and success will be achieved in all the works done on this day.
- Guru Pushya Yoga – 30 March 2023, 10.59 – 31 March 2023, 06.13
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga – 30 March 2023, 10.59 – March 31, 2023, 06.13 am
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – all day
- Ravi Yoga – all day
- Thursday – Shriram is the 7th incarnation of Lord Vishnu and Thursday is very dear to Vishnu ji. In such a situation, its importance has increased due to Ram Janmotsav being held on a Thursday.
What to do on Ram Navami
- On the auspicious day of Ram Navami, anoint Lord Shri Ram with saffron mixed milk. Then recite Ramayana at home. It is said that where Ramayana is recited, Shri Ram and Hanuman ji reside there. This brings happiness in the house. Wealth and prosperity increase.
- On the day of Ram Navami, chant Ganga Jal Ram Raksha Mantra ‘Om Shree Hree Klein Ramchandraya Shree Namah’ 108 times in a bowl. Now sprinkle it on every corner-ceiling of the house. It is believed that Vastu defects of the house are removed by this, there is no effect of sorcery.
Hindu Nav Varsh 2023: When is the Hindu New Year starting? What’s special this time, know here
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on beliefs and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before acting on any information or belief, seek relevant expert advice.