Dengue : Dengue is a dangerous disease, which can be serious. When Aedes mosquito bites a dengue patient, the dengue virus enters the mosquito’s body. If the same mosquito bites another person, the other person can also become infected with dengue. At present, the havoc of dengue is increasing across the country. There is a queue of dengue patients outside the hospital. Doctors are also advising to be careful of dengue mosquitoes. Actually, dengue fever is also commonly known as break bone fever. When fever occurs, the patient experiences severe pain in his bones. If treatment is not received at the right time, dengue can be dangerous.
Does dengue spread by sneezing or shaking hands
People often remain confused about dengue. Many people have many questions in their minds regarding this disease. In such a situation, there are some misconceptions regarding dengue. Some people think that dengue can be spread by sneezing and shaking hands, but it is not so. Dengue is spread only through the bite of a mosquito named Aedes. This mosquito breeds only in clean water. Dengue mosquitoes bite only during the day.
Diet for dengue patient
A person suffering from dengue virus should pay attention to his diet. Take liquid diet and drink fruit juices. Patients should not eat excessive fried, roasted or junk food. Take a diet which contains all types of proteins, vitamins and minerals.
Precautions to prevent dengue
1. Keep all the windows and doors of your house closed so that mosquitoes do not enter the house.
2. Do not keep water in any vessel for a long time, otherwise mosquitoes start breeding Keep changing the water regularly
3. Wear full sleeve clothes during rainy season.
5. You can also use mosquito net
6. If you have dengue, contact a doctor and drink plenty of water.
7. Consume more coconut water, vegetable and fruit juices.
8. If there is stagnant water around the house, dry it up or pour kerosene on it.
9 Take special care of cleanliness around the house
10. In case of fever, take only paracetamol and liquid
Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, please consult a doctor or related expert.