Janmashtami 2023 Puja: The birth anniversary of Murali Wale is near. This year the festival of Janmashtami is being celebrated very special because after 30 years a very rare coincidence will happen on Janmashtami. In this special, the special blessings of Shri Krishna will be showered on those who worship Kanha.
People living a household life should celebrate Janmashtami on 6 September 2023, while Janmashtami will be celebrated on 7 September 2023 in the ISKCON temple. Let’s know the auspicious coincidence, method and remedy of Janmashtami.
Rare coincidence after 30 years on Janmashtami
According to the scriptures, Bal Gopal was born on Wednesday , Rohini Nakshatra, Ashtami Tithi, took place in conjunction with Taurus. This time on September 6, the Moon will be in Taurus, along with Ashtami Tithi, Rohini Nakshatra and Wednesday are also coinciding. This coincidence is happening after 30 years. Along with this, Ravi Yoga will also be formed on Janmashtami and Shani Dev will also be in his own sign Aquarius.
Janmashtami 2023 Auspicious Yoga (Janmashtami 2023 Auspicious Yoga)
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – Whole day (Whatever work you do in this yoga will be successful and successful)
- Ravi Yoga – 06.01 am – 09.20 am (6 Sep 2023) li>
- Jayanti Yoga – Whenever there is Rohini Nakshatra on Ashtami date, it is called Jayanti Yoga. It is believed that the sins of three births are destroyed by worshiping Janmashtami fast in Jayanti Yoga.
- Budhaditya Yoga – Sun and Mercury will be in Leo on Janmashtami, due to which Budhaditya Yoga is being formed.< /li>
- Financial crisis – money problems If you are struggling with this, then on Janmashtami, in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, anoint Bal Gopal by filling milk in a conch shell. It is believed that this opens the way for money to come. By worshiping them daily, the way to get a child becomes easier. , Put Tulsi Dal in Mishri and offer it. After worship, eat this prasad yourself. It is said that this ends problems soon.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on beliefs only and is based on information. It is important to mention here thatdoes not represent, warrant or verify the information. Please seek expert advice before acting on any information or assumptions.
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle