Sattu Ka Paratha Recipe: Whether you want to feel cool in summer or want to increase hemoglobin in case of anemia, Sattu is a super ingredient which is beneficial for our health in many ways. . Sattu has a cooling effect and is made by grinding roasted gram. Many people eat Sattu with sugar and many people also drink its sherbet with great enthusiasm. You too must have had this taste but have you ever eaten Sattu parathas? For most people this dish If it is completely new then let us tell you that you can make Sattu Paratha and eat it very easily. Apart from being very tasty, it is also very healthy. Not only the elders in the house but also the children will eat this healthy recipe with great enthusiasm. So let us tell you the recipe of super healthy Sattu Paratha.
- Ingredients to make Sattu Paratha
For the flour strong>
2 cups whole wheat flour
Salt as per taste
Ghee or oil for cooking parathas
For filling< br />1 cup Sattu
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh coriander
1 tsp celery seeds
1 teaspoon red chili powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt as per taste
Water, as required
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Recipe for making Sattu Paratha
- To make Sattu Paratha, combine Sattu, chopped onion in a mixing bowl. Add green chilli, coriander, celery, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Now slowly add water to it and mix until you get a crumbly mixture. Mix well Which retains its shape when pressed together. It should be moist but not too wet. Sprinkle lemon juice over the mixture and mix well.
- Now add wheat flour and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and gradually add water and knead a smooth and soft dough. Cover and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and make balls out of them and similarly divide the sattu mixture into parts.
- Take a ball of dough and roll it into 2-3 inch circles. Place a portion of the sattu stuffing in the center and bring the edges of the dough together to seal. Press gently to flatten it and sprinkle a little flour on the filled dough and gently roll it into a large circle (about 6-7 inches).
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium flame. Heat it and place the rolled paratha on it. Cook for about a minute until you start seeing small bubbles. Turn the paratha and cook it from the other side also. Apply a little ghee or oil on both sides of the paratha and bake it until it turns golden.
- Also read
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle