Health Tips: The weather in India keeps changing very rapidly. After summer comes monsoon, then comes autumn season and after that comes winter. With these weather changes, many times our health also gets affected. Summer, rainy and winter – some diseases become common in all seasons. Therefore, it becomes very important to change your diet and lifestyle according to seasonal changes. And we have to take special care of our health. As soon as winter comes after summer, people often have to face problems like cold, cough, fever. Which affects our lungs. Because due to sudden change in weather, people’s immunity becomes weak and lungs become weak due to cough. In such a situation, it becomes very important to protect yourself from these seasonal diseases. Let us tell you some easy exercises by doing which you can easily face the changing weather.
- Stand or sit straight. Place your hands on the chest in front.
- Take a deep breath and take your hands behind the head, this will expand the chest.
- Stay in this position for 5 seconds.
- Then exhale and bring the hands downwards.
- Slowly come back to normal position.
- Repeat this process 10-15 times.
- Do it 5-10 times in the beginning, then increase.
- Lung capacity will increase with daily practice.
- Stand straight or sit.
- Slowly take deep breaths so that the stomach expands.
- Try to exhale while keeping the stomach expanded. .
- Keep doing this for 5-10 seconds.
- Then release the breath and start breathing normally.
- Do this continuously for 10- Repeat 15 times.
- Gradually increase the number of repetitions.
- Daily practice will improve lung capacity.
Pursed Lips Breathing
- Stand straight or sit down.
- Purce your lips as if you are sniffing.
- Then inhale slowly and exhale the air through your lips. Try.
- The sound of air coming out of the mouth should be heard.
- Do this for 5-10 seconds. Then relax.
- Repeat this 10-15 times and increase gradually.
Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, please consult a doctor or related expert.