Garlic Chutney Recipe:Everyone likes to eat chutney in food. There are some people who want to try different types of chutney recipes. If you are also among them, then we are going to tell you a very tasty recipe of chutney. Today we are telling you the recipe of chutney made of garlic and curd. This is Rajasthani style garlic chutney which is very easy to make. You can make it in two ways. Let’s know the recipe to make it….
Garlic and Curd Chutney
- First of all, peel and keep a clove of garlic aside.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces
- Wash green chillies and keep them separately.
- Now put green chillies, garlic cloves and curd in a mixer jar and grind everything well.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds to it, now put curry leaves on top, mix both the things once.
- Put this tempering over the chutney. Finally add salt and red chili to it.
- Your yogurt and garlic chutney is ready, you can serve it with roti rice and snacks.
< strong>Another way to make yogurt and garlic chutney
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic
- dry red chillies
- two spoons of oil
- one cup of curd
- 1 inch ginger
- two tomatoes
< li>Salt as per taste
How to make chutney
- First peel the garlic and keep it aside.
- Now wash tomatoes and ginger thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
- Soak dry red chillies in water and keep them aside.
- Now take two spoons of oil in a pan. Heat it, now fry garlic, ginger and tomato in it and make it firm.
- Add salt as per taste to this paste of ginger and garlic and mix everything.
- Now keep this paste to cool, when the chutney cools down, add a cup of curd to it.
- Now mix the chutney well, your tomato curd is ready. And garlic chutney.
- You can serve it with roti paratha or rice.
Also read- PCOS Diet: In the problem of PCOS, women should not eat these things even by mistake, otherwise there can be a bad effect on health