World Alzheimer’s Day: World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated to raise awareness against diseases like Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia all over the world and to help people struggling with them. Support and cooperation can be provided. Alzheimer’s disease is a type of dementia, in which there is loss of mental ability and memory problems. This disease usually occurs in old age. But in recent years, Alzheimer’s like symptoms have also been seen in some people aged 30-40. The risk of developing Alzheimer’s at a young age is quite low, but can increase due to addiction, stress, trauma or genetic factors. If the problem of forgetfulness is noticed early in youth, a doctor should be contacted. Proper diet, exercise and mental activity can help prevent Alzheimer’s.
Why does forgetfulness occur
- Aging – Most common cause in people over the age of 60.
- Genetics – Certain genes can increase the risk of Alzheimer’s.
- Damage to the brain – conditions such as trauma or stroke increase the risk of Alzheimer’s. Increases.
- Lifestyle factors – smoking, obesity, not being active etc. can be the reasons for this. Our lifestyle impacts our body the most.
- Other health problems – high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes etc. can also increase the risk of Alzheimer’s.
- Environmental Reason – Air pollution, use of pesticides etc. also increases the risk of amnesia.
How can it be avoided< br />
- Do mental activities – reading, writing, solving puzzles, learning a new language, etc.
- Be physically active – at least every day Do at least 30 minutes of exercise or yoga.
- Eat a healthy diet – eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats, etc. Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Stay healthy: Keep blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol under control.
- Be socially active and meet new people.
- Get good sleep and reduce stress.
- Get regular health checkups done.
Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, definitely take the advice of a doctor or related expert.
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle