Yogasan For Sleep: In today’s era, there are many people who are struggling with the problem of sleeplessness. No matter how tired they may be throughout the day, after going to bed at night, they are forced to change sides. Many reasons account for this. Like going to bed immediately after eating food. It is necessary to keep distance from these things, eating food containing oil, spices, etc., as well as if you do these three Yogasanas before sleeping, then you will get a good sleep as soon as you go to bed.
Viprit Karni Asana- If you are struggling with the problem of sleep then you can do the opposite Karni asana. You can get a lot of benefit from this. Apart from this, the complaint of constipation also goes away with this asana. The digestive system also remains turmeric. Along with high and low blood pressure, it is also beneficial in arthritis.
How to do it
- To do this, first spread a mat. Take it.
- Lie down on it on your back.
- Keep both the legs together.
- Take a long deep breath and raise both the legs together .
- Hold the legs in the air for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Now exhale, bring the legs down.
- At least Do it 3 to 4 times.
- Doing this will help you sleep
To overcome the problem of sleep, you can also do Balasana. It gives peace to the mind. Relaxes the muscles and relieves stress and calms the mind. In this way you can sleep easily.
- To do Balasana, sit on a mat with both legs folded. Lift up.
- While exhaling, bring both hands down in front and rest on the mat.
- Head Keep the body also resting on the mat.
- Breathe in this position comfortably and exhale.
- Try to do this position three to four times
Janu Shirshasan can also help you sleep. This is a sitting asana. This makes the body toned. Anxiety goes away. Peace reaches the mind and brain.
How to do it
- To do this, spread the mat and sit in front of the legs.< /li>
- Now bend one leg and keep it near the thigh of the other leg.
- Inhale once again raise both the hands up
- Bring the hand down to the head Take it as close to the knee as you can.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds.
- Now come back to the normal position by raising the hands up.
- Do the same exercise with the other leg.
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle