UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification. According to which the commission will make recruitment on the post. To apply for this campaign, candidates have to apply by visiting the official site upsc.gov.in. The process to apply for the recruitment has started. Which will end on 27 July 2023. Candidates willing to apply for the recruitment can also follow the steps given here.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Here are the vacancy details
- Legal Officer: 2 Posts
- Scientific Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Architect: 53 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’: 7 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 2 Posts
- Assistant Mine Safety Director: 2 Posts
- Director General: 1 post
- Administrative Officer: 3 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Application fee will have to be paid this much
Candidates have to pay the application fee for this drive. Candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay a fee of Rs 25. Candidates have to pay the application fee by cash in any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of any bank or by sending money using Visa/Master/Rupee/Credit/Debit card/UPI payment. Whereas, SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates applying are exempted from payment of application fee. For more details candidates can check the official site of UPSC.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then click on the respective recruitment link on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Then candidates register themselves to apply.
- Step 4: Then login by entering the candidate credentials.
- Step 5: Now candidates can fill the application form.
- Step 6: Then candidates pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Now submit the candidate form.
- Step 8: After that candidates download the application form.
- Step 9: Now candidates take a print out of the application form.