India Post Payments Bank Jobs 2023: There is good news for youths looking for jobs. A recruitment notification has been issued by India Post Payments Bank (IPPB). According to which India Post Payments Bank will be recruited on many posts on contract basis. Candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site ippbonline.com. The application process has started recently. Candidates can apply for the recruitment till 16 August.
According to the notification, 132 posts of executive will be filled through this campaign. Through the campaign, 56 posts of General category, 19 of SC, 09 of ST, 35 of OBC and 13 posts of Economic Week will be filled.
State Wise Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh: 27
- Assam: 26
- Himachal Pradesh: 12
- Uttarakhand: 12
- Arunachal Pradesh: 10
- Nagaland: 9
- Manipur: 9
- Meghalaya: 8
- Jammu and Kashmir: 7
- Mizoram: 6
- Tripura: 5
- Ladakh: 1
Candidates will be selected for this post based on Online Examination, Group Discussion & Interview .
How much will be the salary
Candidates selected on these posts will get a salary of Rs 30000 per month.
Candidates applying for the campaign should be between 21 years to 35 years.
Graduate candidates can apply for this recruitment.
Itna dena hoga application fee
Candidates have to pay Rs 300 for the recruitment drive have to give. While SC, ST, PWD candidates have to pay Rs 100 to apply.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Recruitment To apply for the First candidates visit the official website.
- Step 2: Now candidates click on the recruitment link.
- Step 3: Then candidates enter the required details Create User ID and Password.
- Step 4: Now candidate should fill and submit the form.
- Step 5: After that candidates should download the application form.
- Step 6: Finally candidates take a print out of the application form.