MPSC Group B Mains Exam 2023 Registration Begins: The registration link for the main examination of Group B post of Maharashtra Public Service Commission has been opened. Those candidates who have passed the pre-examination and have reached this stage can fill the form in the prescribed format before the last date. To do this, they have to visit the official website of MPSC, whose address is – mpsc.gov.in. Online applications have started from today i.e. 18 August 2023 Friday.
this is the last date
The last date to apply for the main exam of MPSC Group B post is 1st September 2023. This date can be applied till 1.59 pm. Applications will be from the official website only, do not apply through any other means.
number of posts to be filled
A total of 800 posts of Group B Services will be filled through this recruitment drive. Of these, 42 posts are in the General Administrative Department, 77 posts in the Finance Department, 603 posts in the Home Department and 78 posts in the Revenue and Forest Department.
How much fees have to be paid
To apply for these posts, candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 544. This fee is for general category. While the fee for the reserved category is Rs 344. Visit website to know details.
How to apply for main exam
- To apply first visit the official website i.e. mpsconline.gov.in.
- Go to User Registration here and create your profile.
- When the Apply for the desired post using your login credentials.
- Now fill the application form, upload the documents and submit the fees.
- To do this After that submit the form and download a copy.
- Take a print out of it, it will be useful later.
Read also: CTET Exam 2023 Admit Card released