Rajasthan AMO Recruitment 2023 Last Date: Rajasthan Ayurveda Department has sought applications from eligible candidates for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer. Earlier, the last date to apply for these posts was July 10, which has now been extended to July 20, 2023. Those candidates who could not take advantage of this opportunity they got last time, they must apply this time. Applications can be made till 12 midnight on this date. Also know that these posts can only be applied online. To do this, you have to go to the official website, whose address is – recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
number of posts to be filled
A total of 652 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. As far as qualification is concerned, those candidates who have Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university can apply for these vacancies. Talking about the age limit, then candidates between 20 to 45 years are eligible to apply for these posts. To know other details, you can check the notice given on the official website.
How much is the application fee
To apply for these posts, candidates of general category will have to pay a fee of Rs 600. While the fee for the reserved category is Rs 400. The fee is the same for reserved and PWD category candidates.
Apply with these easy steps
- To apply for these posts, candidates must first visit the official website i.e. recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- AMO application link will be given on the homepage.
- Click on this link and click on the registration link. Now click on SSO registration.
- On the page that opens, login and click on the post you want to apply for.
- Now fill the application form , upload documents and pay the fee.
- Submit the form now.