Bihar Legislative Council Jobs 2023: There is good news for the candidates looking for government jobs. Recruitment has come out for the post of bumper in the state of Bihar. Bihar Legislative Council has taken recruitment for the post of Assistant, Assistant MLA, Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official site biharvidhanparishad.gov.in. The application process for this recruitment will start from 25th July while the last date for submission of application form is 21st August.
Here are the vacancy details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 107 vacancies. These include the posts of Assistant, Assistant MLA, Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk.
What is the required age limit
Under this recruitment drive, the minimum age for the post of Assistant and Assistant Legislative Officer is 21 years. Whereas, the minimum age for the post of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk is 18 years.
Application fee to be paid
How to apply
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official site biharvidhanparishad.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then click on the respective recruitment link on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Now register the candidates.
- Step 4: After that candidates fill the application form.
- Step 5: Then candidates upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Now submit the candidate form.
- Step 7: After that candidates download the application form.
- Step 8: Finally candidates take a print out of the application form.