Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: If you want to do a job in the bank, then this news is of great use to you. Bank of Maharashtra has released a recruitment notification. According to which candidates can apply for recruitment by visiting the official site bankofmaharashtra.in. The application process for the recruitment had started on July 13.
Essential Educational Qualification
The candidate applying for this recruitment drive must have a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized government university or institute with a minimum of 60 percent marks in all semesters. Candidates who have completed AIIB and CAIIB exam will get preference in recruitment. At the same time, candidates having professional qualifications like CA, CMA and CFA from a recognized university and approved by the Government of India and government bodies can also apply for this campaign.
According to the notification, under this recruitment drive, the age limit for the post of Officer Scale II has been fixed between 25 years to 35 years. While for the post of Officer Scale III the age limit is 25 years to 38 years. At the same time, relaxation in the maximum age limit will also be given to the reserved category candidates applying.
How to apply
- To apply candidates first visit the official website.
- Then click on the respective recruitment link on the candidate home page.
- Then enter all the details asked by the candidate.
- Fill the application candidate form and submit the fee.
- Then the candidate click on submit.
- Download the Candidate Form now.
- Finally take a print out of the candidate form.