Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023: If you have passed GATE exam after engineering and are looking for a government job then your search may end. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for the post of Engineer Trainee through GATE 2023. For which the process had started only last month. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official site www.powergrid.in. The last date to submit the application form is now near. Candidates should apply for this campaign by 18 April 2023.
According to the notification, there are 138 vacant posts of Engineer Trainee in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Through this campaign, 83 posts of electrical, 20 posts of civil, 20 posts of electronics and 15 posts of computer science will be filled.
How much is the application fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee for this recruitment drive of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 for this campaign. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates applying are exempted from payment of fee. For more details candidates can take help of official site.
How to Apply
- Step 1: To apply for the recruitment candidates first visit the official website www.powergrid.in
- Step 2: Then click on the Careers tab on the candidate homepage
- Step 3: Then a new page will appear on the candidate’s screen
- Step 4: Now fill the candidate application form
- Step 5: After that pay the application fee
- Step 6: Then submit the candidate application form
- Step 7: After that download the candidate application form
- Step 8: At last candidate should take a print out of the form for future reference
Also Read- Great opportunity to get a job in AIIMS, selection will be done on the basis of direct interview, you will get this much salary