JNU Recruitment Exam Date: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released the exam date for JNU Recruitment Test for Non-Teaching Post. JNU Recruitment Exam for these post will be held on 26th April and 27th April. For which candidates can check the official website recruitment.nta.nic.in.
This exam is being conducted for recruitment to the posts of Junior Assistant, Personal Assistant, Khalasi, Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Operator, Mess Helper, Cook, Sports Assistant, Junior Translator Officer, Junior Technician, Technician, Lift Operator etc. The examination for the remaining posts other than those given in the notification will be conducted later.
Exam will be in CBT mode
The exam will be conducted in CBT mode on General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Mathematical Ability and Computer Awareness. Candidates will be able to give the exam in either Hindi or English language. City intimation slip and admit card will be issued soon for exam day, time, exam venue, instructions and other information. Whose information will be given through notice. Candidates going to appear in the exam can call NTA help desk 011-69227700 and 011-40759000 for any information. Apart from this, candidates can also get the solution through mail to [email protected].
How to download admit card
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website recruitment.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Now on the candidate homepage, click on “JNU Recruitment Examination for Non-Teaching Posts – 2023”
- Step 3: After this a new page will appear on the candidate screen
- Step 4: Then candidates click on admit card link or click on intimation slip link
- Step 5: Then enter your login details
- Step 6: Now download the candidate file
- Step 7: Finally, take a print out of the same for future reference.
Click here to check notification
Read this also- Recruitment out here for graduate pass candidates, salary will be 78 thousand
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI