JEE Mains 2023 Paper 2 Result 2023 Declared: National Testing Agency has released the results of Joint Entrance Examination 2023 Paper Two. Those candidates who have appeared for this year’s JEE Mains paper 2 can check their results by visiting the NTA website. To do this, the address of the official website is – jeemain.nta.nic.in. From this website, students can see whether they have been selected or not. These results are for session two i.e. B.Arch and B.Planning. Let us tell you that JEE Mains session 2 was organized on 12th April. A huge number of students had participated in the examination. The result of this exam has been released today.
Check result with these easy steps
- To check JEE Mains Session 2 results, first of all visit the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Here find the tab on which it is written Result. Click on it when you get it.
- By doing this a new page will open.
- Whatever details are being asked from you on this page, such as roll number etc., enter it and enter it.
- By doing this, the results will appear on your computer screen.
- Check the result from here, download it and take a print out if you want.
- This copy may be useful to you in future.
- To know any kind of update related to exam or result, visit only the official website.
- You will also get information about the process of fire here.
Now it’s time for counseling
The results of both the sessions of JEE Mains 2023 have been released now. In the next phase, now it is the turn of counseling. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will do this work. Students will be informed about this soon. Keep checking the website for the latest updates. Do not fall prey to any other kind of fake information.
Read also: Deputy jailer passed UPSC exam, read success story here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI