JAC 10th 12th Results 2023 Out: Jharkhand Board (JAC Board) has released the results of science stream of class 10th and 12th today. Which students can check by visiting the official website jacresults.com and jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Students can check the result through the steps mentioned here.
This year the Jharkhand Board (JAC Board) conducted the class 10th examination from March 14 to April 03, 2023. While the board conducted the 12th class examination from March 14 to April 05. To pass the Jharkhand Board’s 10th and 12th class examination, students have to score 33% marks in each subject. On getting marks less than this, the student will get a chance to appear in the compartment exam.
JAC 10th 12th Results 2023: This is how you can check results
- Step 1: To check the result, first of all students visit JAC official website- jacresults.com andjac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Step 2: After this, students click on the JAC Board Result 2023 link for 10th or 12th.
- Step 3: Then a new login page will open in front of the student.
- Step 4: After this students enter their roll number and other details.
- Step 5: Now students check JAC score card
- Step 6: After that download the student result.
- Step 7: Finally, take out the print out of the student result.
JAC 10th 12th Results 2023: Check results through SMS
After the release of the result on the official site, many times due to heavy load, students may have trouble viewing the result. To check result through SMS, send JHA10
Read also: After studying social science, you can make a great career in these fields
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI