Delhi Police Questioned Rahul Gandhi: A team of Delhi Police reached the residence of Congress MP Rahul Gandhi on Sunday (March 19). The police had gone to talk to the Congress leader regarding the remarks made during the Bharat Jodo Yatra regarding sexual harassment of women. BJP (BJP) and Congress (Congress) also came face to face regarding this matter. Know the big things related to the case.
1. Delhi’s Special CP Sagar Preet Hooda said that in the statement given by Rahul Gandhi in Srinagar on January 30, he had said that during the yatra he had found many women who were crying. Was He told that he was raped. The police had on March 16 issued a notice to the Congress leader seeking information on women who had approached him regarding sexual harassment.
2. The police officer said that this is a serious matter, the police had tried to collect information about it, but we did not get success. Today for the third time the police went to his residence, but even today no information was received. They will share the information we have asked from them. A notice has been served to him, the notice has been received by his office.
3. Sagar Preet Hooda said that we have told him to tell the complete details about the things that happened in the statement made in Srinagar. Since his journey was long, during which he met many people, it may take time for him to collect many information, but he said that he will give information as soon as possible.
4. Earlier, the police team stood outside Rahul Gandhi’s 12, Tughlaq Lane residence for more than an hour, after which the Congress MP met him. After meeting Rahul, the police team left and soon after, Rahul Gandhi was also seen leaving his house driving his own car.
5. Congress got angry after the police reached Rahul Gandhi’s house. The Congress condemned the police action and termed it as the worst example of political vendetta and harassment. The Congress also claimed that the Center was setting a wrong precedent by registering such cases against political opponents. The Congress said that the Bharat Jodo Yatra and Rahul Gandhi gave women a safe platform to share their problems and pains. This shameful act of Delhi Police proves that PM Modi is nervous about our questions on Adani case. Such antics have strengthened our spirits, we will continue to answer.
6. Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge said that They (BJP) are doing all this to save Adani by diverting the issue. No matter how much they try to save Adani, we will keep asking questions. They want to trouble Rahul Gandhi in one way or the other. Congress party and Rahul Gandhi are not afraid.
7. Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot said that today’s incident is beyond imagination, it is not possible for the Delhi Police to have such courage without a signal from above. Hitler also became very popular, Germany was in a bad condition only later. Today, the ED, CBI has created havoc, the judiciary is under pressure, so isn’t democracy in danger? Without the Ministry of Home Affairs and without instructions from above, it is not possible that it (police) could reach here. When Rahul Gandhi said that he has received the notice, he will reply to it, yet the police have reached here.
8. Gehlot said how dare he reach here. The whole country is watching their antics. The country will not forgive them. Today’s action is very serious. No one is refusing to investigate. Congress MP Jairam Ramesh said that Modi ji’s "best friend" The Modi government has gone berserk in the exercise of saving it. After 45 days, Rahul Gandhi to Delhi Police regarding Bharat Jodo Yatra Sending to K’s house for questioning is another cowardly act of the dictatorial government. Run Parliament, make JPC sit, bring out the truth.
9. On the allegations of Congress, the BJP also retaliated. BJP leader Sambit Patra said that a woman has been raped and if Rahul Gandhi as an MP has said this in front of the country, then the police have the right to know this information. Today police went to his house to give notice and asked him to tell about those women. Now Congress is saying that democracy is in danger. The princes of the Congress party are not above the law. The country is run by the constitution. Why is there a disturbance in the Congress.
10. BJP leader and Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma said If Rahul Gandhi does not give the names of the women victims (of alleged sexual harassment), how will he get justice? He also said that he had met the militants, so shouldn’t he inform the police. He should apologize in Parliament for defaming the country on foreign soil.
‘Hindu nation will definitely be formed, Muslims will not be driven away but four marriages-24 children…’, Chakrapani Maharaj came out in support of Dhirendra Krishna