Lok Sabha Elections 2024: Less than a year is left for the next general elections to be held in the country. In such a situation, all the main parties have stepped up their preparations. After the Patna meeting, opposition parties have gathered in Bengaluru this time. On Monday (July 17), the opposition leaders brainstormed about the elections along with dinner. Now Tuesday (July 18) is going to be an important day. Because there is a formal meeting of the opposition on this day and a meeting of the NDA has also been called in Delhi.
1. The second meeting of the opposition parties is being held under the chairmanship of the Congress. Congress leader Sonia Gandhi, Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge, Rahul Gandhi, TMC Chief and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, Bihar Chief Minister and JDU leader Nitish Kumar, DMK Chief and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin, RJD chief Lalu Prasad at Monday’s dinner Yadav were involved.
2. Apart from these Shiv Sena (UBT) chief Uddhav Thackeray, Jharkhand Mukti Morcha leader and Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren, Aam Aadmi Party national convenor and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Samajwadi Party Chief Akhilesh Yadav, National Conference President Farooq Abdullah, PDP Chief Mehbooba Mufti and some other leaders also attended the informal meeting.
3. On the dinner meeting of opposition leaders, Congress leader Pawan Kheda said that no meeting took place today, only informal talks took place. There was also dinner. We will meet again tomorrow and then we will tell everything. NCP Chief Sharad Pawar and some other leaders did not turn up on Monday. These leaders will attend Tuesday’s meeting. In which 26 teams are participating. A banner was put up at the meeting place on which ‘United We Stand’ (we are one) was written. The streets of Bangalore are also covered with posters of this slogan.
4. Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge tweeted that a good beginning is half the way. Like-minded opposition parties will work together to promote the agenda of social justice, inclusive development and national welfare. We want to free the people of India from the tyrannical and anti-people politics of hatred, division, economic inequality and plunder. We are united for this India.
5. Congress General Secretary Ramesh took a dig at the NDA meeting to be held in Delhi and said that efforts are being made to revive the NDA which had remained just a sham for the last several years. Is. This is the direct effect of coming together of 26 opposition parties. A successful meeting was held in Patna on 23rd June. More parties are participating in the meeting in Bengaluru. Frightened by this, the BJP is trying to strengthen the NDA.
6. BJP National President JP Nadda told that the meeting of NDA has been fixed on Tuesday evening. 38 of our colleagues have confirmed to attend tomorrow’s meeting. He said that today people’s attraction towards NDA has increased. This is an ideal combination. This is not an alliance for power, but an alliance to serve. This alliance is to make India strong.
7. JP Nadda, while targeting the meeting of opposition parties, said that the foundation of the alliance of opposition parties rests on selfishness. He said that this opposition alliance is the clan of Bhanumati. Somewhere a brick, somewhere a roadblock, Bhanumati has joined the family. Neither they have a leader, nor intention, nor policy, nor the power to take decisions. It is good for taking pictures.
8. In the NDA meeting, Chirag Paswan-led Lok Janshakti Party (Ram Vilas), OP Rajbhar’s Suheldev Bharatiya Samaj Party (Subhaspa) and Hindustani Awam Morcha (Secular), Eknath Shinde’s Shiv Sena, NCP’s Ajit Pawar faction, Upendra Kushwaha’s Rashtriya Lok Janata Dal (RLJD) and Pawan Kalyan-led Jana Sena.
9. Lok Janshakti Party (Ram Vilas) President Chirag Paswan joined the NDA on Monday. He met BJP President JP Nadda and Union Home Minister Amit Shah. After which JP Nadda said in a tweet that Chirag Paswan has decided to join the NDA led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. I welcome him to the NDA family.
10. Apart from the NDA meeting, a formal meeting of opposition parties is going to be held on Tuesday. Sources say opposition party in opposition meeting 2024 Lok Sabha elections, we will prepare our strategy to fight unitedly against the BJP. In the meeting, the opposition parties will work on the basis of the common minimum program and discuss the common manifesto and the proposal to put forward a candidate of the opposition against the BJP in each seat. The name of the alliance can also be discussed. The last meeting of opposition parties was held in Patna on June 23.