PM Modi Speech: There are assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh at the end of this year. Meanwhile the Prime Minister Narendra Modi attacked the opposition alliance ‘India’ in Bina in the state, terming it an arrogant alliance, during which he criticized Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin’s son Udhayanidhi Stalin, DMK MP A Raja and others in the Stalin government. He also targeted ‘India’ over the minister’s statement regarding Sanatan Dharma of Ponmundi. On this, Congress hit back and said that PM Modi is an expert in insulting., Big things –
1. PM Modi, in his address after laying the foundation stone of projects worth Rs 50,800 crore in Bina, Madhya Pradesh, accused the opposition alliance of dividing the country and society. He said, ‘‘There are some parties here too, which are engaged in dividing the country and society. Together they have formed an INDI alliance, which some people call arrogant’ Also called alliance. They have decided the policy and strategy of the arrogant alliance by holding a meeting in Mumbai. Besides, a hidden agenda has also been decided.”
2. PM Modi attacked the opposition alliance ‘India’ over the remarks made by DMK leader Sanatan Dharma. He said, ‘‘The policy and strategy of this arrogant alliance is to attack the culture of India. The decision of this INDI Alliance is to attack the faith of Indians. The intention of this arrogant alliance is to destroy the ideas and values that have united India for thousands of years. ’’ He claimed that these arrogant alliance partners have come with a resolve to end the Sanatan rituals and traditions. The Sanatan whom Mahatma Gandhi believed in throughout his life, the Sanatan who inspired him to run the movement against untouchability. These arrogant coalition people want to end that eternal tradition.
3. PM Modi said, ‘‘Every Sanatani in every corner of the country, anyone who loves this country needs to be alert. People of INDI Alliance want to destroy Sanatan and push the country into slavery for a thousand years, but we have to stop such forces together. With our unity we have to foil their plans. ’’
4. PM Modi also attacked Congress fiercely. He said that for the development of any country or state, it is necessary that governance should be run with complete transparency and corruption should be kept under control. Those who ruled Madhya Pradesh for a long time after independence gave nothing to the state except corruption and crime. He said, ‘‘When you gave us (BJP) and our allies the opportunity to serve, we tried our best to change the fate of Madhya Pradesh with full sincerity. We freed Madhya Pradesh from fear and established law and order here.
5. Congress hit back at PM Modi’s statement. Congress alleged that he (PM Modi) is using government events to humiliate the opposition. Congress General Secretary Jairam Ramesh posted on Twitter, ‘‘The Prime Minister has again started doing what he specializes in – insulting. He ‘India’ The parties of the constituent parties are again called so-called arrogant parties. Look who is even speaking! The person who uses the occasion of a government event to humiliate the opposition. ’’
6. Senior Congress leader Jairam Ramesh said that the Prime Minister had gone to Bina to attend a government program, but the language he used on this occasion was at all in accordance with the dignity of the post of PM. Was not there. His speech was full of political hatred. He said many light things about India alliance.
7. Priyank Kharge, son of Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge and minister in the Karnataka government, said, "PM Modi is free to say anything, but there are many issues on which he should pay attention. China is building tunnels and villages. PM Modi should pay attention to this. Sanatan Dharma has been going on since 3500. Will also survive for the next 3,500 years. No one’s support is required for this.”
8. DMK leader Udhayanidhi Stalin had recently said that Sanatan Dharma is against social justice and should be abolished. He compared Sanatan Dharma Corona virus, malaria and dengue virus. Whereas A Raja had compared Sanatan Dharma with diseases like leprosy.
9. The meeting of the 14-member Coordination Committee of Alliance ‘India’ was also held on Wednesday (September 13). In this, various issues including future strategy, coordination of seats, election campaign programs and public meetings were discussed. It was also decided that a joint rally will be held in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
10. So far three meetings of the opposition alliance ‘India’ united against BJP have been held. The first meeting was held in Patna hosted by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. After this the second meeting was held in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The third meeting was held in Mumbai. 28 parties participated in the meeting held here.
Also from input language.