Maharashtra Politics: The phase of rhetoric has started again between NCP Chief Sharad Pawar and Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. After which the stir in the politics of Maharashtra increased. When Sharad Pawar taunted Devendra Fadnavis, referring to PM Modi’s speech from the ramparts of the Red Fort, the BJP leader also hit back at the NCP chief.
1. Sharad Pawar on Thursday (August 17) said that following the footsteps of Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi said ‘mee punha yein’ (I will come again) in his Independence Day speech.
2. The NCP chief further said that I want to tell him that a similar thing was said by former Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis as well. Devendra Fadnavis did not return as Chief Minister, but came back in a lower position. One can imagine in what capacity he (Modi) will return.
3. Sharad Pawar hit out at the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), alleging that on the one hand it talks about giving a stable government, but toppling duly elected governments in the states.  ;
4. Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis took a dig at Sharad Pawar’s remarks, claiming that the Prime Minister will address the nation from the Red Fort on Independence Day next year as the entire country stands with him and that working tirelessly for the citizens of.
5. Without naming Sharad Pawar, Fadnavis retorted that last time I said I will come back and I can see that the fear of that statement is still intact. Some people are still scared.
6. Referring to the split in the Uddhav Thackeray-led Shiv Sena after Eknath Shinde’s rebellion, Devendra Fadnavis said that he I would like to mention one thing that when I said that I will come back, people actually brought me back, but some people cheated us. Those who cheated us, we brought their party with us. < /p>
7. Devendra Fadnavis further said that Chief Minister Eknath Shinde, Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and I have such a bond, which cannot be challenged because of its working style. We three have come together.
8. Sharad Pawar had also met his nephew Ajit Pawar recently. After which many speculations also started. There has been a stir in the opposition alliance India regarding this. According to news agency PTI, Maharashtra Congress President Nana Patole had said on Wednesday that senior Congress leaders would discuss the meeting in Mumbai.
9. Nana Patole had said that there is no confusion in his party regarding Sharad Pawar, but there is confusion among the people. Our high command will discuss this (meeting with Ajit) with Sharad Pawar during the All India meeting as he is a senior leader.
10. The next meeting of the opposition alliance India is scheduled to be held in Mumbai later this month (from 31 August to 1 September). As the date of the meeting is coming closer, the political agitation is also increasing. Regarding this meeting, NCP leader Supriya Sule said on Thursday that everyone is coming. We look forward to hosting them, we are thrilled.