Parliament Budget Session: The uproar continued for the third consecutive day in the second phase of the budget session of Parliament. Where the opposition parties are adamant on the demand of JPC in the Adani case. At the same time, the ruling party is not ready to back down on Rahul Gandhi’s demand for apology on the statement that he switched off the mike. 10 big things of the day-
1. In view of the uproar between the government and the opposition, the proceedings of both the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha were adjourned till tomorrow. Earlier, the House could not function on Monday and Tuesday as well.
2. Leaders of 16 opposition parties, including the Congress, took out a march from the Parliament House on Wednesday (March 15) to submit a memorandum to the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in the matter related to Adani Group. The police stopped them at Vijay Chowk itself. Police stopped the opposition MPs at Vijay Chowk only after leaving the Parliament House for the ED headquarters. The police had put up barricades near Vijay Chowk.
3. Mamta Banerjee’s party TMC did not participate in the march of opposition parties. TMC MPs protest in front of the statue of Mahatma Gandhi in the Parliament House complex over the increase in the prices of domestic cooking gas (LPG).
4. Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha and Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge said that we were going to meet the ED director to submit a memorandum in the Adani Group scam case, but the government stopped us And was not even allowed to go till Vijay Chowk. He said that the opposition wants to present a detailed stand on this matter before the ED and will try to go ahead. Several opposition parties, including the Congress, have prepared a three-page memorandum against the Adani group, leveling several allegations including shell companies.
5. Congress MP Adhir Ranjan Chowdhary said that the JPC is demanding an inquiry into the matter of Adani Group. BJP does not want this. In such a situation, the real face of BJP is visible. The central government is scared of the Congress. On this, Union Minister G. Kishan Reddy said that we are ready to discuss all subjects. We are not going to back down. We are understanding the problem of the opposition. Election is about to come, so they try to throw mud, but they do not know that lotus will bloom only in mud.
6. On the allegations of other opposition parties including Congress, Union Minister Pralhad Joshi said that the opposition is doing all this to divert attention as their MPs know what Rahul Gandhi has done That is wrong. This is being done so that there is no discussion on it. Also demanded an apology from Rahul Gandhi.
7. Regarding Rahul Gandhi’s apology, Congress President Kharge said that there is no question of party leader Rahul Gandhi apologizing for Britain’s statement and the Prime Minister should give such demands to the people. Narendra Modi Answer should be given on the statements made abroad which insult the people of the country. In fact, Rahul Gandhi had said during the UK tour that the mikes are switched off for the opposition in the House. Modi government is attacking democracy.
8. The Congress on Wednesday hit back at Union Minister Smriti Irani for her attack on Rahul Gandhi, alleging that she was running the ‘Rahul Gandhi Troll Ministry’ Minister of. Union Minister Smriti Irani on Wednesday criticized Congress leader Rahul Gandhi over his recent remarks in the UK and said that India’s democracy is not in danger, but the way he “behaved” abroad. For that people called his party ‘political disaster’ is pushed towards.
9. Recently, at an event in London, Rahul Gandhi alleged that the ‘‘barbaric attack’’ on the structure of Indian democracy. Happening. He regretted that the democratic parts of the world including America and Europe have failed to pay attention to it. Rahul had also alleged in the lecture that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was destroying India’s democratic structure.
10. BJP MP Nishikant Dubey has written a letter to Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla on the whole matter, demanding the dismissal of Rahul Gandhi. He said that Rahul Gandhi has given a statement against the country.
Read this also- Parliament Budget Session: ‘Rahul Gandhi is seeking help from the country which had enslaved’, Smriti Irani said – Supporter of Tukde-Tukde gang…