SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2023 Preparation Tips: The first phase of SSC CGL exam i.e. Tier 1 is going to be organized soon. Those candidates who have applied for Staff Selection Commission’s Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023, their preparation will now be in the final stage. Broadly speaking, at this time nothing can be done except revision. However, keeping a few things in mind while revising will help in the preparation. Tier one of the Staff Selection Commission’s Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 will be conducted from July 14. The exam will be held from 14 to 27 July 2023.
Admit cards have been issued
The admit cards for the exam were already issued. Those who have not yet downloaded the admit card can do so now. For this, you have to go to the official website of SSC, whose address is – ssc.nic.in, Every year lakhs of students appear in this examination. This year also the number is huge.
Keep these things in mind in the last minute
- Divide the remaining time for the exam in such a way that the time from study to refresh is divided into the time-table. Not even a little time of the day should be wasted and the schedule for everything should be fixed in advance.
- Decide how much time to give to which subject and from what time till what time to study. It will depend on how your preparation is for any subject.
- Barring some special topics, this time is mainly for solving mock tests or practice tests. In these days only practice and see in which area you are facing problem.
- If according to the schedule your paper is later, work hard to confirm that subject and if there is any doubt, then meet the expert and clear it.
- At this time, do not get involved in any such work which will affect your physical or mental health. Keep doing light activities at home and be alert because this is the season of infection. Eat light food, get enough sleep and don’t stick to books only. Adopt a balanced approach and pay full attention to refreshments along with studies.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI