Haryana MSMSS Admit Card 2023 Released: Haryana Chief Minister Scholarship Exam 2023 Admit Card has been issued. Those candidates who have successfully applied for this scholarship can download the admit card from the official website. To do this, the candidates have to visit the official website of the Board of School Education, Haryana, whose address is – bseh.org.in. Admit cards can be downloaded from this website in the prescribed format. These admit cards are for class 6 and 9.
The exam will be held on this date
Please inform that the examination for the Chief Minister Saksham Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2023 will be conducted on 29 January 2023. On this date, the exam will be held in 81 centers across the state. The timing of the exam will be from 11 am to 1.30 pm.
So many students will give the exam
If media reports are to be believed, 11814 candidates are participating in this year’s MSMSS Class 6th exam. While in class 9th 11354 students will appear for the exam. Candidates have to enter their name and father’s name to download the admit card.
How to Download Admit Card
- First of all visit the official website i.e. bseh.org.in to download the admit card.
- Here on the homepage click on the link which reads Download Admit Card of MSMSS Exam Jan . 2023.
- On clicking this, a new login window will open.
- Now the name of the student and father has to be entered on this window. After doing this, press the submit button.
- Your admit card will appear on the computer screen as soon as you do this.
- Check it from here, download it and take a print out if you want. .
Other important information
All the candidates will have to paste the recent passport size photo on their Haryana Chief Minister Saksham Merit Based Scholarship Scheme Admit Card. After this, they will have to get this photo verified by their school head. Along with this, an additional photo will have to be taken along to the examination center. Click here to view the notice.
You can download the admit card from this direct link.
Read also: Varun, who made bicycle puncture, became IAS like this