LIC AAO Main Exam 2023 Admit Card Released: AIC has released the admit card for the examination to be held for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) (Generalist). These admit cards are for phase two i.e. main exam. Those candidates who have cleared the pre exam and are eligible to appear in the next stage can download the admit card by visiting the official website. To do this, the address of the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India is – www.licindia.in, You can also click on the direct link given below to download the admit card.
Exam will be held on this date
Phase two exam of LIC AAO exam 2023 will be held on 18 March 2023. A total of 7754 candidates have been shortlisted to appear in this exam. A total of 300 posts of Assistant Administrative Officer will be recruited through this recruitment drive.
Download Admit Card with these easy steps
- To download the admit card, first of all visit the official website i.e. licindia.in.
- Here on the homepage, click on the link which reads – Career – Recruitment of AAO (Generalist) – 2023.
- By doing this a new page will open. Go to the link named Phase II (Main) Examination on this page and click on it.
- After doing this a new page will open again.
- Enter your login details on this page and submit.
- As soon as you do this, the admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Check it from here, download it and if you want, you can also take a print out.
- For any kind of information related to the exam, visit the official website only.
- Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of pre exam, main exam and interview.
You can also click on this direct link to download the admit card.
Read also: Commission issued this important notice regarding UPSC EPFO recruitment
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI