Career in Library Science: If you are interested in books then you can make a great career in Library Science. This field can be a great option for those who are interested in books, research and information management. The field of library science focuses on the organization, preservation, and dissemination of information in various formats, including books, digital media, and other resources. Pursuing a career in this field usually requires obtaining a master’s degree in library and information science (MLIS) from an accredited program. Individuals can pursue various career options in the field of library science after completing the MLIS program. Let’s know the career option after doing this course…
- Academic Librarianship: While working in a college or university library. Academic librarians assist students and faculty with research. Provides instruction on information literacy and manages library resources.
- Public Librarianship: Public librarians work in community libraries and provide a variety of services to patrons. Such as reference help and programming.
- Special Librarianship: Special librarians work in special libraries. such as those found in law firms, museums or corporations. They manage and provide access to resources specific to their organization or industry.
- Archival Functions: Archivists manage historical documents, photographs, and other artifacts for museums, universities, and other organizations.
- information management: Some MLIS graduates choose to work in the field of information management. Where they use their knowledge of information organization and retrieval to manage data for organizations.
Read this also-AAI Recruitment 2023: Vacancy for more than 400 posts, graduate should apply quickly
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI