CTET Exam 2023 Last Minute Preparation Tips: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education is on 20 August. As you can see there is only a little time left in the exam. In such a situation, many times the candidates do not understand how to study, what to do and what not to do in this remaining time. If you are also confused then these tips can be useful for you.
Prepare like this in the last minute
- This is the time only for revision and that too to see the short notes. Do not touch anything at this time.
- Leave the one who does not know or could not prepare and do not worry about it, make sure only what comes.
- Do not compare your preparation with others and do not discuss any kind of preparation.
- This can reduce your confidence. Assume that you have done the best preparation and you have a good chance of passing the exam.
- Give mock tests and solve previous year question papers. This will help you.
- Take special care of time management and finish the paper within time.
- Nothing special can be done in this remaining time of the paper, so do not take tension at all.
- Stay stress-free, get enough sleep and eat healthy food, that too home-cooked.
- Take a walk, read a book and meditate. Use whatever method works for you to keep yourself calm and focused.
- Prepare for the exam day only tomorrow. Plan what to take with you, how to go, what to wear, all in advance.
- Reach the center before time and start giving the exam only after reading all the instructions of the exam properly.
- Since there is no negative marking, take advantage of it and try to answer as many questions as possible.
- Admit cards have been released today. Download them and keep them and prepare other things to take along.
Read also: Download CTET Exam Admit Card from here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI