WhatsApp Trick: Almost everyone is using WhatsApp. There are many WhatsApp tricks, about which many people know, while there are many such tricks, which many people are unaware of. Which font do you use for texting on WhatsApp? Same normal font of WhatsApp? To make any text more and more attractive, you must have made the font bold or italic. But, do you know that you can send messages in blue color and many fancy fonts on WhatsApp? If you are also fond of trying such new tricks and making chat attractive, then today this news will be very useful for you.
On WhatsApp in blue color and fancy font. Send message like this
- First of all go to play store and "Stylish Text – Font Keyboard" Download the app.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and tap on the arrow at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Just tap on the agree button and down Go to the keyboard section on the right corner.
Note: Do not allow accessibility to app when pop up notification shows up because it basically means means that the app will have full control over your device. This may put your privacy at risk. You do not need to grant accessibility permission for this app to function properly. Tapping the agree button will deny the accessibility permission.
- "Enable Keyboard" tap on and "stylish text keyboard" Enable the option.
- Tap on the Activate button again.
- Go to WhatsApp. Open any chat. To type a message, tap the message bar.
- Below the keyboard, you’ll see a keyboard icon. Just tap on it and switch to the Stylish text keyboard. Now you will see stylish font above keyboard.
How to write in blue font?
If you want to send message in blue color, tap on slide left on keyboard where multiple font styles are visible. Here you will see a blue font, tap on it to enable it and start sending text messages in blue.
Keep this in mind
This is a third party app and you download it at your own risk. Well the app looks safe as it is not asking for any permissions to work, which it should. Please tell that the app is also available on the Apple App Store for iPhone.
Also read – Is your iPhone battery draining fast after the iOS 16.5 update? If yes, here is the reason