CBI Summons Arvind Kejriwal: The CBI has asked Arvind Kejriwal to appear on Sunday (April 16) in Delhi’s Excise Policy case. On this, the Aam Aadmi Party attacked the central government and said that we are not afraid of this. On the other hand, Kejriwal had said about former Deputy CM Manish Sisodia, who was arrested in the liquor policy case, that those who arrested him are the enemies of the country. Big things.
1. CBI has summoned Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday (April 16) in the alleged Excise Policy scam case. Kejriwal has been asked to be present to answer questions. On this, the Aam Aadmi Party said that they would go to the CBI. In this case, the investigating agency has already arrested AAP leader Sisodia. It is alleged that some dealers were given favors for granting licenses to liquor traders, who allegedly paid money for the same.
2. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) attacked the central government for sending summons to Kejriwal. AAP’s Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh while talking to ABP News said that there is a conspiracy to put Arvind Kejriwal in jail. He said, “The day Kejriwal told in the assembly that the Prime Minister 3. Chief Minister of Punjab Bhagwant Mann said that it is very difficult to suppress the voice of Arvind Kejriwal..Speakers of truth make space in the hearts of people..No one can delete anyone from the hearts of people..we are like a rock standing with them. Long live revolution.
4. AAP’s Rajya Sabha MP Raghav Chadha also said that Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has given sleepless nights to the BJP. Day and night only Kejriwal comes in his dreams and scares him in his sleep. This summon of CBI is BJP’s ‘Kejriwal Phobia‘ it shows. We are not afraid of your CBI-ED.
5. AAP’s National Convenor Arvind Kejriwal Dr. B.R. It was said in the program regarding Ambedkar Jayanti that the people who sent Manish Sisodia to jail are the enemies of the country. They do not want the country to progress. History is the witness that the person who tried to spread education within the society, in history the dictator put him in jail.
6. Union minister and BJP leader Meenakshi Lekhi said that the CBI must have collected the papers after completing its investigation, that’s why they are calling Kejriwal. Being the Chief Minister, policy cannot be made without his consent and knowledge, so one way or the other, Kejriwal’s cooperation has been in all these things.
7. On sending summons to Arvind Kejriwal, Congress leader DK Shivakumar said that BJP should not use central investigative agencies for any political settlement. He further said that the BJP did not have to settle political scores by doing so.
8. CBI sources told that Manish Sisodia’s name came in Delhi’s excise policy after the bureaucrat’s statement in the case. Sources claimed that the bureaucrat had told the CBI that Manish Sisodia had called him to Kejriwal’s house. During this, Sisodia had asked to make a draft for increasing the commission for liquor traders.
9. The CBI arrested Manish Sisodia on February 26 in Delhi’s liquor policy case, claiming that he was not cooperating in the investigation. ED is probing the money laundering case related to excise policy. Both the central probe agencies allege that Sisodia was behind the irregularities in the policy.
10. It is alleged that the Liquor Policy of 2021-22 favored some dealers, who allegedly paid money for it, to give licenses to liquor traders. However, AAP has been dismissing these allegations saying that the central probe agency is being misused.
Read this also- CBI Summons Arvind Kejriwal: CBI summons Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, AAP bid – will appear on Sunday