Apan Vayu Mudra Benefits In Hiccup: It is said in India that if a person gets hiccups then someone is missing him. But when hiccups do not come under control, it also becomes a problem for that person. There are many options to stop this. Like drinking water, licking lemon, holding breath for a while etc. Instead, you can adopt Ayurvedic remedies. Yoga is given great importance in the treatment of diseases. In our scriptures, a yoga has been described for almost every problem. There is also a yoga asana for hiccups. This is called Apana Vayu Mudra.
Why do hiccups come?
How to do Apana Vayu Mudra?
Steps given below You can do Apana Vayu Mudra by following these steps.
- First of all, take the asana by keeping the back straight
- place the hands on the knees
- fold the first finger forward
- join the middle and ring finger
- above the first finger join these two fingers with the thumb
- Press on the tip
- At this time try to spread the little finger as much as possible
- Keep this pose Do it daily for at least 15 minutes
- gradually you can do it for 40 to 45 minutes
- You can also do this yoga sitting on a chair
< li>close the eyes and take a few deep breaths
Apan Vayu Mudra has many benefits
This mudra cures other things besides hiccups. Due to this, toxic elements are removed from the body. By breathing properly in the pose, 90% of the toxins will be eliminated from your body. It provides relief in diseases of the stomach, heart and brain. By doing this mudra daily, blood circulation is cured. Along with this, the immune system also improves.